- Safety is above else.
- Strategic decisions are made in the best interest of children.
- All stakeholders have inherent value and worth.
- In the value of parents as partners and as their children's first teachers.
- In the value of uniqueness as a resource.
- The highest expectations for all yield positive self-esteem, acceptable behavior standads and optimum performance.
- Life-long learning is the responsibility of all.
- Data is the core for decision making.
- In accountability and clear expectations at all levels of our organization.
- Students should be active participants in the learning process.